Dragons of DotD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the Dragons Guild on Kong, DotD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP - Collosseum Team building.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

PVP - Collosseum Team building. Empty
PostSubject: PVP - Collosseum Team building.   PVP - Collosseum Team building. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

I don't PVP, however I'd still like a strong team.

I suggest we take all the members of Dragons, and note down their bonus in each of the 3 Colosseum positions, so we can friend the best for our teams, assuming of course they allow friending.

I only have ONE army member in Dragons currently (other than the Banned that used to be our leader)

Unless he objects I'll start with him.... And I don't think this bonus number gives any privileged information. - It will be up to the people listed as to whether they choose us to have their Kong name for friending purposes. - I can't see my OWN percentages ... But my Kong name is Daedreem

We should keep ONE post with ALL members in it.... Either in a topic created by someone else as an official "we're doing this" post, or mine.

Character Name: -- TANK --- MELEE --- HEALER --- RANGED(I understand YOUR OWN character is always the best ranged.. adding this just in case I'm wrong.)

• Sealtian -- TANK 3% --- MELEE 8% --- HEALER 5% --- RANGED 4%
  • -- TANK --- MELEE --- HEALER --- RANGED
Back to top Go down

PVP - Collosseum Team building.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons of DotD :: Dragons Guild :: Help-
Jump to: