Dragons of DotD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the Dragons Guild on Kong, DotD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating Sock and its Upgrades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Creating Sock and its Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Creating Sock and its Upgrades   Creating Sock and its Upgrades EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

1. SoCK (Raid of any difficulty)
Dmg listed is fair share for normal raids. The drop rates is 5-20% of epics with Lurking Horror and Gravlok giving the lowest return.
I have listed the location to get the summoning essence in [brackets] if you want to summon your own raids. However you don't need to be able to summon a raid to get the craft parts. You can join other people's raid from the forum or your FB wall

- Blade Eldarun: Raid Loot - Erubus [Fallows Zone 4] (600k=2 epic) or Tainted (1m=1 epic)
- Blade Anothia: Raid Loot - Gravlok [Fallows Zone 3] (500k=1 epic)
- Carnus Crest: Raid Loot - Lurking Horror [Faedark Zone 3] (350k=1 epic, 800k=2 epic)
- Carnus Hilt: Raid Loot - Grune [Burden Zone 3] (200k = 1 epic)

2. Sock upgraded (NM raids only for raid Stones) (Combine original SoCK with the stones)
Drop rates of raid parts is low so the key again is to maximise the number of epics from stam invested. i.e do lots of raids at lower dmg rather than pour it all into one raid. You can expect to do 10-20 raids for each stone (some people need more but others have been luckier)
Quest stones drop from clicking on any of the subquests listed. They do not come from Quest bosses. Higher drop rate from higher quest difficulty but may still need 2-3 runs to get. Shift + Click to reset an area's difficulty if you have made it thru NM quests without obtaining the stone.
#1 Stone of Farzak: Raid Loot - Kalaxia
#2 Stone of Xarabesh: Raid Loot - Lord Tyranthius
#3 Stone of Lyrpan: Raid Loot - Bogstench
#4 Stone of D'rach: Quest Drop - any sub-quest in Vornstaag "Cemetery"
#5 Stone of Arach: Quest Drop - any sub-quest in Ryndor "The Tomb" and "Plains:Mad Dogs"
#6 Stone of Zuxala: Quest Drop - any sub-quest in Bludheim "Terracles Meander"

3. Sock Upgraded again

Enigmatic Item #1 updates / info

Avenger (Mount), Headmaster's Cane (MH), Form Master's Cane (OH), Minstrel's Breeches(Pants), Angus the Red (General) hitting a Tenebra will get you Enigmatic item 1!

Enigmatic Item #2 updates / info

To get item #2 equip: The Green Sword (Main Hand), Doomed Bandit's Dagger (Offhand), Screaming Skull Mask(Helmet), Thresites Jerkin (Chest), Tyrant's Grasp (Gloves), Passive Pants (Pants), Grim Guardsman Boots (Boots), Warning Ring (Ring), Timon the Yellow (Mount), Booma (General), Bucket Brigade (Legion), 6x Prefect (Troops), Vampiric Aura (Magic on the raid). Then attack "Dirthax the guild raid.

Enigmatic Item #3 updates / info

To get item #3 equip: Crusher (Main Hand), Finery of the Dark Court (Chest), Tiger (Mount), March II (Legion), [3] World Menders (Troops) and Teucer version 1, or 2 (Troop). Then attack "Hammer" the guild raid!

Enigmatic Item #4 updates / info

to get item # 4 equip: Hydra Headed Flail (Main Hand), Executioner's Hood (Helm), Sparkles of the New Blood (Chest), Grim Guardsman Gauntlets (Gloves), Trousers of Penitence (Pants), Deponent Boots (Boots) and then attack Slaughterer's Six (Guild 10 man raid)

Enigmatic Item #5 updates / info

To get item # 5, equip: Mask of the Red Death (Helm) + Keldor (Main Hand) and then hit Valanazes
Back to top Go down
https://dotddragons.rpg-board.net
Garrath666

PostSubject: Re: Creating Sock and its Upgrades   Creating Sock and its Upgrades EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I got enigmatic items #1, #4 and #5.
I need to get Booma from Rhal before I can try for #2.

I am having a problem getting #3 though.
I equiped all the right stuff and had the right troops in the March II legion, and I have burned through about 1000 honor points in 1 hits on Hammer.
Seen lots of 'null' messages (over 50), but no item dropped.

In the others enigmatic items, I saw this 'null' message, but always followed by the enigmatic item dropping.
Is there some special trick required for #3?
Did people who got enigmatic item already use Tuecer 1 or Tuecer 2?
Should I just keep trying it?
Back to top Go down
redwoman

PostSubject: Re: Creating Sock and its Upgrades   Creating Sock and its Upgrades EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Enig 3 = I used Teucer 1. I did 5-honor hits. While it took me two bars, I'm pretty sure I forgot the MH weapon on the first bar.

Enig 2 = I wasn't clear if I had to have the Vampiric Aura spell equipped, or if it only had to be cast on the Boss. Answer: It has to be cast on the boss. Enig 2 dropped for me, and I don't yet own the VA spell to equip it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Sock and its Upgrades   Creating Sock and its Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Sock and its Upgrades
Page 1 of 1